2014 to 2017 in HK:
- In June 2017 I directed the 1st. underwater VR360 3D microfilm "The World of Flying Fish" promoting the 1st. VR STORYTELLING COMPETITION hosted by HONG KONG CPPCC YOUTH ASSOCIATION for the HONG KONG SAR'S 20th ANNIVERSARY with Mr. Alex Fong.
- In February 2017 I filmed with the team from La Rouge Productions the expedition "Ocean Rowing 2017" for LI KA SHING FOUNDATION. Two teams of rowers with R45 ocean rowboats for ocean crossing rowed in 8 days from Shantou to HK water. The expedition marked the first ocean rowing event in Asia.
- Following an international team of volunteers from UK, USA, HK, Malaysia in the "Yulin Dog Meat Festival" rescuing around 1000 dogs from the slaughterhouses in the South-West China. For an ongoing documentary.
- Filming the expedition "The Karst" in February 2015, exploring and caving the karst caves system in Guangxi (south of China) with Cherry NGAN. A documentary for TVB.
- Collaborations with MediaBox for several corporate videos for companies in HK and mainland China.
- Backstage of campaign Calvin Klein watches 2015 with Kim Woo Bin and Anna Jagodzińska for "As small Company".
2013 in South America:
- Filming the expedition “Revival Trophy 2013” in South America. A month-long expedition with 6 Land Rover through Argentina and Chile from Buenos Aires to Ushuaia, for “Adventure Experience” on the very famous "Ruta 40".
2007 to 2010 in Italy:
- Collaborations with “MEGAVIDEO” and “CROMOVIDEO” companies for
sporting events and "RAI SPORT" and “TECNOCONFERENCE EUROPE”
for Italian parliament conference .
- Cameraman for “TECNOMEETING” company for medical and political
conventions and symposium.
- Cameraman with “IMMAGINI” and “MA.SA. VIDEO” for TV shows “Uomini e Donne”
and “Amici” on MEDIASET.
- In “ROMAUNO” cameraman for studio and on location filming for many current affair
programmes and news.
2004 to 2007 over Europe:
- Employed as a cameraman for studio filming and on location camera crew with “SITCOM GROUP S.p.A."
for channels SKY of “MARCO POLO”; “ALICE”; “LEONARDO”; “LEONARDO WORLD”; “NUVOLARI” and
“SITCOM 1”. Many documentaries in different european locations such as Samos Island (Greece),
Paris (France), Barcelona and Andalusia(Spain), Ivalo (Finland), Marina de Cascais and Madeira
(Portugal), Grosseto, Viterbo and Venezia, (Italy), Leukerbad (Switzerland). Collaborating with some
important writers and journalists such as Alessandro Cecchi Paone and Folco Quilici in many
archaeological sites in Italy and abroad.
- Collaboration in the production for the musical on the silver screen “Tanto pe’ cantà” with Elena Bonelli, director of photography Blasco Giurato and director Carlo Lizzani.
2003 to 2004 in Italy:
- Employed as lighting cameraman for SKY channel “Made In Italy Channel” specializing in documentaries and film travels around Italy.
- Collaboration with video postproduction company “FRAME production”, as editor and cameraman.
2001 to 2003 in Italy:
- Editor, RVM operator and cameraman for TV news and television programs on channel television “T9”
2000 to 2001 in Italy:
- Collaboration with the channel TV “Canale 10” as cameraman, editor and director.
1997 to 2000 in Italy:
- Collaboration with the video production company “C.V.S.” as editor and cameraman.